About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Unstable.

I can feel this cloud of unhappiness lingering over my head.
Don't know if it was something done, or something that was said.
Maybe it's the various list of things I should've, but didn't do,
Or maybe it's the simple fact that in my presence, I need You.
A guilty conscience fears that lately, I've been disobeying Him,
And all the people that have me to deal with, still can't help me within.
My hair, my room, my locker, my mentality as of late, considered all a mess,
The loss of sleep, support, confidence, and slowly myself, are signs of Distress.
My mind and emotions, my body and actions, my home and outside,
All of which lack stability, and cannot be controlled by neither Me, Myself, or I.

1 comment:

  1. it happens to everyone. dont let it take over. nothing good ever comes from it.

    ReplyDelete