About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Played.

IN THE BEST WAY SOMEONE COULD POSSIBLY BE PLAYED BY THEIR OWN MOTHER ! :)

So I'm downstairs on the computer,
And my mom is supposedly looking for nail clippers in my room,
And supposedly can;t find them.
So I go upstairs and my door is closed,
Which means she wasn't even looking for them in the first place.
Then I'm like "They're right in this bucket..."
And drop to the floor.
Because when i walked into my room, the floorbed, broken drawers, and ugly mirrors were GONE.
They are now replaced with a Brand New, bigger, BETTER bedroom set ! ^__^ ^__^ ^__^
Thank you and ily madre. :-*








Soo.. who's tryna sleep over ? :)


* Jeni : " orgyy sayy whaat ? " lmaoo

No comments:

Post a Comment