About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, October 16, 2009

Whoa..

It's been a while..
I feel like doing what I do best; Complain.
People are Idiotic.
I'm still Broke.
And by the way, phoneless, meaning: communicationLess, internetLess, entertainmentLess.
I miss people. Why?
No Clue.
Shanelle + School = Stressed
Fuck Research.
Volleyball's cool, I guess.
Basketball is better,
And the season begins soon! ^_^
Countless doctors appointments this past month..
But now I know I'm perfectly fine.
A New Yorker has been on my mind.
I'm having second thoughts on this Connecticut "RELATIONship."
I want to see Seriana and Amaryanna.
Fuck Me Sideways.

P.S. Laughter is good for the Soul.

1 comment:

  1. laughter really is good fof ur health lols! and we haven't tlked in a while dude!! I dnt wanna sound corny and stupid and say "I miss U so much!" like some1 who is would say but i am goanna say that we really haven't tlked in a while lol,or seen eachother! ooohh boy thats alot!!

    ReplyDelete