About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Victory At Last.

So, today Classical's varsity girls' team finally won.
It was an exhibition game, so I'm pretty sure it doesn;t count as anything important, but.. a win is a win.
Coach played me A LOT today, finally.
I scored 5 points.
Nice.
I'm exhausted. I think there were like 4 games this week? + Practice.
I missed the practice part due to the fact I fell down my stairs.
Twice.
-___-
There's a dance or something tonight at school..
I'm contemplating.
Last night, we talked and it was pretty awkward at first. You could feel the pride and stubborness within the conversation.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm jus gonna lay back, relax, and enjoy the show.
There's been absurd new hookups and relationships lately.
Very upsetting and just weird.
Mad drama once again.
Jus glad I'm not part of it.
A nap sounds sweet.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment