About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, February 9, 2009

Trapped.

Have you ever felt trapped inside?

Like there was something you wanted to say or do..

But couldn't?

Like you tried to escape, but you couldn't quite get yourself to move?

Like you KNEW you had to walk away, but every time you tried to leave something kept pullin` you back?

Chingy and Tyrese type shit, you know?

Lately, that's all I've been feeling.

And even when I do say what I think has to be said, I don't feel like I've said enough or that I've said too much and still didn't get the point across..

Maybe thing are better off left unsaid..

But I can't lose him.

"If you love something, let it go..."

But I won't.

If I love something, I'm going to put my best effort into keeping it.

Fuck the bullshit.

My mom says my iPod is depressing.

It's really not.

It just contains songs that represent how I feel and relate to.

I HATE LIARS.

And even worse, the ones who try to hide, cover-up, and sugar-coat everything.

If I ask a question based on information that's pretty damn far from a lie, just be straight up and answer it. Stop tryna be all secretive and shit like I don't already know.. SMH.

I ain`t stupid.

But I feel that way sometimes.

I love him so much it hurts.


I know..

This is..

The part..

Where the end starts.


I hate this part right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment