About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Better in Time.

This is the day where my hair looked really nice a few posts ago. . .

I really didn't go to sleep at 3am last night, but instead at 530am.

I woke up 4 hours later.

For some odd reason I was in a cleaning mood again..

Since my brother is in New York, I've been spending lots of time con Madre.


Overview:

  • Thursday.


Applebee's.

It wasn't all that great. I actually wasn't very satisfied with the food there. The buffalo wings weren't even hot! I didn't even wanna take this picture, but madre insisted.



  • Friday.

Rick's Roadhouse.

This was actually our first time here. I never even heard of this place. You learn something new every day.* This was my favorite place of the three. The hot wings aka "Wings From Hell!" w a little devil on the side on the menu, were actually hot. My mouth was numb for a little while. They kinda reminded me of the "Runnin` Through Hell" sauce from Phat Wings, except they beat those. I had to sit there and not eat or drink anything at all for a few minutes. And they had fried mac & cheese, which is that weird looking ball on my plate. At first madre and I were like what the.. and then I dug in and it actually satisfied my tastebuds. Highly recommend Rick's Roadhouse for a bite. It's downtown somewhere.

  • Saturday.

Marchetti's.


Madre said the plate looked bigger than me.

I had NO idea how to approach this plate, and after a while I wasn't even hungry anymore.

This is what it looked like AFTER a few bites.

Haha.. my turn to take pictures. =D


Okay.. that's enough. It made her laugh though. =)


Then off we went to the stores...

Kohl's.

Walmart.

Target.

Gas station.



So, as I was laying down this morning before I went to sleep, I was thinking about the songs that I'm relating to and how they can actually represent how I felt, or am still feeling..





At first it was like.. "Something Special" by Usher, "Halo" by Beyonce,"I'm in Love" by Nicky B (which has 275 plays on my iPod), and "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce. Then it was "Long Distance" by Brandy for a little while, "Dime" by Ivy Queen" and "Lions, Tigers, & Bears" by Jazmine Sullivan (doubting stage), and "My Love" by Usher. Then I went to New York and it was like "Waiting for Tonight" by Jennifer Lopez, then "Butterflies" by Michael Jackson; I had those BAD. I couldn't even speak. After that, "Weak" by SWV, "Touched By An Angel" by Lloyd, "You Think You Know" by Corey Williams, "Perdidos" by Monchy y Alexandra, "You Are My Everything" by Mary J. Blige, and "Yours Forever" by Mario.. "Stay With You" by John Legend, "It's Yours" by J. Holiday, and "Don't Change" by Musiq Souldchild. After a while, it went back to "Long Distance" with "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down, and unfortunately, "You've Changed" by Keyshia/Keisha? Cole.. "Don't Take Your Love Away" and "When It Hurts" by Avant. Arguements led to "Moving Mountains" by Usher, "Make It Like It Was" by Pretty Ricky, "Make It Work" by Ne-Yo, and "I Hate This Part" by Pussycat Dolls.. followed by "Don't Speak" by No Doubt and "Heart Ain`t A Brain" by Chris Brown. Now it varies from time to time with this BIG mixture of "Cry No More" and "Last to Know" by Chris Brown + "After the Hurricane", "My Foolish Heart", and "Silent Tears" by Jazmine Sullivan + "If You Leave" by Mary J. Blige and Musiq Souldchild + "I Remember" by Keyshia/Keisha? Cole + "Not Anymore" by Letoya Luckett + "Walk Away" by Marques Houston, "Let Go" by Ne-Yo, "Out of the Blue" by Ryan Leslie, "I'm Still in Love with You Boy" by Sean Paul and Sasha, "Best Thing" by Usher, "Reminisce" by Mary J. Blige and "Better in Time" by Leona Lewis..

*Colors represent the level of "love" we were on. Red being wtf is goin on, Green being hey, this can actually work, Purple/Pink being I love this kid, Yellow being uh-ohhh.. Blue being hurt, sad, crying time, letting go, and moving on.. well.. trying to..


"Be Next To Ya" - Krys Ivory ft. Ryan Leslie

Rehabilitation is ssslooowwwwllllyyyy coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment