About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Its A New Day."


So, our black presidente (spanish for president) entered the White House this morning. Throughout the entire school day, we all watched the Inaugaration; no type of schoolwork done. Awesome. What was up with that lady who did the poem ? And Aretha's hat.. smhh.. Other than this, I really have no clue what went on in school today.



No teacher? No rules. =]



I love this girl right here and her shoelaces.. lol. She's probably gonna hate the fact that I chose this picture to put on here. We took like 5 of them. o_O I love Marina Rhodes. So.. about that I hate females blog.. Um.. right after that was published I had talked to the girl who caused me to write it and... she's pretty much gonna unintentionally make me look like an idiot over and over again.. Don't judge me. -___-

ALL DAY && NIGHT, I think about this kid.. Sackary Lora. I'm in love with him and the reasons why are BEYOND my knowledge. SMH. I want to go back to New York.. ---NO. I need to go back to the Bronx. Providence just doesn't cut it for me anymore. Plus, that's where my heart resides, cus I left it with him. I miss him muchoooo. sigh* You still don't have the right to judge me. -__--




This is what we all look forward to.


I had a game today. I actually got to play on Varsity today.. woop-dee-doo. JV forgot how to play basketball in 5 days. SMHH. Classical lost to Coventry. I'm so tired of losing home games.. It's not hard to play basketball. I mean, I damn sure ain't the best one on the team but it would be nice to have a home victory every once in a while... most of the time...

My body aches. && my contacts are irritating me.

I hate Annie. She better leave by the end of this week.

My father hasn't called since Saturday; he's fucking up already. Why does he do this to himself knowing he's never gonna hear the end of it from me ? Idiot.

I'm starting to hate the snow.

Common has a way with words.

I miss my phone.. =/

I wonder if anyone really reads this crap.



I'm outta here.


This is pretty much how my day ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment