About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't Leave...

Would you like to know why I refuse to let you go?
Because girl, I've realized, you've got the key to my soul
Although you didn't ask for it, I just thought you should know
In your presence, my mind, my heart and my body get more than a rush
I lose all control whenever our eyes meet and our bodies touch
Butterflies flutter inside, my thoughts roam, and my knees get weak
My words begin to stutter and the world shuts out just as you begin to speak
I understand you've been through it all, to you, the world's been cold
But I swear everything I learn and feel with you never gets old
I know your mind is restless and your body doesn't sleep
What more am I to do? But ease your thoughts and keep the peace?
And at this early stage, I must admit I'm far from success
But baby please don't call it quits, I'm trying my best
This relationship is tough and everything's against it, no doubt
But I promise we'll get through this and everything will work out
I would do anything in my power, for you, my ways I'll change
I just need you to stay by side, and your heart in exchange...

No comments:

Post a Comment