About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, July 4, 2010

She's Here.

And words couldn't describe the Joy that jumps uncontrollably within.
I've been positive-emotionless for a number of months now, but I think that maybe..
Just maybe, a few them have come to visit for two weeks.
The quiet anxiety that existed as I approached her for the first time in a very Long time..
I wish I could rewind time and make that hug just a little bit better.
It probably wouldn't have been a hug at all... ;)
The frustration I had to endure because I wanted her as little as a mile away as opposed to a few hundred miles away;
The patience that decreased each and every day, almost turning to carelessness, because I knew when she was coming, but the date wouldn't arrive soon enough;
The conversations that only produced thoughts of wants and wishes at the highest rate I've ever known, and finally,
The wait is over.
She's here <3












M.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment