About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Song for Thought

Relationships and I don't go together.
At least that's what Experience has told me.
You know the old lady with a thousand cats?
Yeah, that's gonna be me by the time I'm 37.
And I'd be perfectly happy with that.
You know why?
Because I've learned to appreciate Life,
Before I even learned to appreciate Myself.
And I wish and pray that some significant others would choose to do the same..
It'll come soon though.
LIFE ISN'T THAT BAD ! :)
Learn to appreciate it, and it will eventually learn to appreciate You.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to get rid of the negative in my life.
And I'm thinking of taking a trip soon..
But anyways, this is how i feel right about now..


And here we go again,
With all the things you said.
And not a minute spent,
To think that we'd regret.
So, we just take it back,
These words and hold our breath,
Forget the things we swore we meant..


I'll write you just to let you know,
That I'm alright.
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..











Cause I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment