About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Hampshireee

So, first off, I just want to mention how Friday was a good day.
I spent the day sleeping and then took my little committed ass to practice,
which was not even that bad. Fun. The boys games werent all that though..
In fact, i was so bored i kept walking around everywhere repeatedly with my head cut off.
And then.. someone caught my eye..
When i finally decided to sit down for a while, i conversed with Joel, and we have come to the conclusion that our "like-lives" are pretty hectic right now, and not that bad i might add. :)

So, anyways, I go to new hampshire friday night to go spend time with my dad and stuff.. Very warm welcome with Tarell, my big brother AJ, and their friend Devonta*

Very Warm. Kinda throat burning, temperature rising, slurring of words until you pass out warm. You know what Im talking about.

I spent the entire saturday with my little sister. I love her sooo much. Words can't even explain how that little girl makes me feel. I'm just glad i dont resent her, and punish her mom for having her anymore. my heart has a LARGE place for her. <3

Valentine's Day went to the club.. it was alright. For once, i was pretty shy to dance, i didnt know ANYONE. lmao. At least in rhode island i know almost everyone, no matter where i go, small world.

The rest of my days in NH were pretty stiff.. i remember eating and sleeping and watching tv most of the time. tarell and my brother were barely home the last 2 days. By the fifth and last day of being there i could not WAIT to go back home. I never wanted to be in Providence that bad in my LIFE. No morespending morethan 3 days in NH. In the winter anyways..

Last night's game was incredibly hilariousss. so many highlights. we lost, but still, we learn to laguh at our mistakes and everything else that happens.. like Toni teeing off and me saying wtf the entire game..

I wish i could post pictures but.. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment