About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whatchamacallit.

Haven't done this in a while.
Miss it..
I've been "So Far, So Gone" lately..
Out of my Mind.
Out of this World.
Just living freely I assume..
A year older, wiser, and more careless.
My mom knows about my attration to Females.
So there's no need to hide it anymore.
My dad is still a deadbeat who continues to let me down and disappoint.
And needs to give me my money ASAP.


Summer 2009 started off WELL.
Besides all these raindrops and shit..
The Party Life is Suhweeeeeeetttt (:
Saturday, June 28, 2009 = DEFinitely a night to remember..


Summer League is good, too.. 2-0 so far.. Score.
And soon, I'll be bringin` the mucka homee; I'm working babyy !


June 25, 2009; Michael Jackson died yoo .. That's sick.
I STILL can't believe it..
I cried for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT.
As I watched and sang to his songs until they stopped playing them on MTV Jams.
I always wanted to meetthis dude man.. and he dies on me.. Fuck You Michael ! >:o




I take that back.. Rest in Paradise.. :(



But yeah.. Remember that kid Jonathan who died not too long ago ?
Today would be the day he celebrated his 18th birthday..
I didn't even know him but I just felt it was necessary to make a shout out..
Happy Birthday man.. RIP.



And ya'll know Young Shad right ?
He wrote a Letter to Jonathan, dropped it along to a beat, and recorded it:

LISTEN AND LOVE IT.
That niggas a BEAST. Listen to his other tracks, too (if you haven't already..).
He sees this shitty ass city as More than just that and reps it to the FULLEST.
You'll realize that once you've heard his songs so.. GO NOW.
The Shad Man still got hope for Providence.. even the "Providence Girls".. Hot Song btw *
He puttin` on for his city, call him Young Jeezy,
Soon to be the best, up there with Lil` Weezy (:
He inspires me... shh..
He also inspired Jordana aka NANABABIIE ! She's a fuckin` MONSTER.. like Rawr Baby.
And funny thing is.. I didn't even know she had it in her when I met her a while back.. and her cute lil` baby (:
Peep her game too:
Here's some pictures for the head.. I'm outta here..













1 comment: