About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, July 17, 2009

La La La Love IT ;]

I just LOVE how people who don't even know me decide to gather false information, talk shit, and spread it around .. smfhh..

SO ! I wrote a liddle rap about it :P


On some real shit, if I was a HOE , you'd Know It ,

So would ya Boy , ya Sister , & ya Cousin , Fuck It ;

I Love how nigkas say my Pussy got around the Hood ,

Mothafucka I'ma VIRGIN , so what's Really Good ?!

Got Bitches runnin` round ; spreadin` that I'ma "Party" ,

What the Fuck ? I like to Kiss, that never hurt NObody ;

Yeah , I Love the Ladies & I Like the Guys , too ,

Call it what ya want , but I call it "Do What I Want To" ;

& I never even Touched half the people I Talked to ,

So how the Fuck you tellin` people the shit that I Don't do ?

What the Fuck I got to Lie about? There ain`t nothin` to Hide ,

That's probly why you Bitches TALK ; You see the REAL in My Eyes ;

I'm Sick & Tired of you Fakes tryna` dirty my Name ,

All ya Fucks are really doin` is increasin` my Fame ;

So Check It, do me a Favor , play it Safe , & don't be a Dummy ,

Just KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH, Good or Bad, that's Funny Money !

Copyrighted so Don't Copy Me !

1 comment: