About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Life Pretty Much Revolves Around..

Basketball.
Everything I do or talk about has a connection to, leads to, or has SOMETHING to do with this topic.
Smile, it's something I love.
So yeah, I know I haven't posted since.. I don't know when.
I keep getting complaints and reminders that I haven't.
I love my readers. :)
Well, I'm here, now.
First, I would like to mention that our Classical boys did it again; They're Division II Champions ! Suhweeeeet. :)
That game was LIVE; thanks to Classical Fans of course.
And MIKE PALUMBO. #11. MIKEY P. MVP. <33333
Naragansett has very POOR sportsmenship.. SMHH.
Especially their fans.. they were unbelievable..
That dumb blonded female is lucky the cop came and talked to me..
Pictures later on in this post.*
After that game, I went to watch another game w Madre.
A women's league in which, neither of us has ever heard of here.
And we joined the team.
We had to lie about my age at first.. Do I look like I'm 21? o_O
And then at our first practice, the coach was amp'd about me playing.. I felt appreciated to be on a team for once in a very long time.. It feels good to feel appreciated. :)
First practice, I jammed fingers on my left hand and my coach broke one of my nails; not completely, but like it's about to come off and I wouldn't allow that because it was like half a nail. Ouch?
Band-aids and Ice.
I've been slipping in English class; no motivation.
Tryna catch up in Geometry; cus I need to and it's easy.
History is like.. sometimes I work and sometimes I don't; Mr. Mao be acting.
I have recently been talking to the most amazing girl I've ever met again: Melina Favalessa. Then, she moved to Florida. =T
We've come to the conclusion that we absolutely ADORE eachother, and when she returns to this shithole, our story can unfold and continue on a new path. Awesomeee. :)
The days are getting better and better as they pass.
The weather is beginning to be of my liking.
I can't fucking WAIT until summer comes.
I have nothing really sophisticated to say on this post..
I know you're probably like: "What the f#%@?! She's gone for this long and this is all i get?!!"
YEAH YEAH YEAH. PUT A CORK IN IT BRO!
My Apologies... lol
I feel like my best-friendship with her is falling off a bit..
Not cool. :(
I'm getting closer to Rick Rodriguez. He's the mannn. :)
And his friend Shawn? Pshh.. Rick you already knoww ! Lmao.
What happened to Lolo?
"Hello, Lolo; Hola, Lola."
I had a dream where those words were said.
And I officially think most girls are STUPID when it comes to decision making.
Like three girls caused me to officially believe in this statement.
SMFHH.
And that's all I have to say about that.
This post has come to an end.
Blater.





I started this a few hours ago and then left at 7pm and jus got back now at 11pm.. jus came from yet another basketball game.
Scoreee :)

1 comment:

  1. im sooo proud of youuu.
    Basketball's the shit mannnn.
    && i love the first pic :)

    Reduce Reuse Recycle

    Elle Bee

    ReplyDelete